Despite baseball's unofficial theme song, peanuts and crackerjacks were replacements for the original, mid-1850s snacks of heavily salted licorice and wooden chewin' slabs. Keep your family traditions classic, but not too classic, with today's Groupon for a ticket to see the USA Baseball Collegiate National Team take on Korea on July 17. The game starts at 7:05 p.m. at Durham Bulls Athletic Park. Choose from two options:
- For $3, you get a ticket in the terrace reserved seating section (an $8 value).
- For $7, you get a ticket in either the Time Warner Cable Field Box, the terrace reserved section, or the diamond-view section, and a miniature baseball bat (up to a $16 total value).
Tickets for the second deal will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Check the view from the seating sections on this map.
The USA Baseball Collegiate National Team brings together some of the country's top collegiate players for a season of batting-gloved battle against some of the world's top baseball squads. These players, college baseball's brightest diamond dogs, could be tomorrow's pros. Former members of the team who have found success in the majors include Ryan Howard, Dustin Pedroia, David Price, Jim Abbott, Todd Helton, Tino Martinez, and Barry Larkin. Former players on Korea's team include such beloved worldwide stars as Choi Jeong, Kim "Machine" Hyun-Soo, Jang Won-Sam, and Lee "Flower" Bum-Ho.
Guests can arrive early to get their bat signed by USA Baseball Collegiate National Team stars and then root root root for the home team as it bridges the gap between the United States and Korea with nothing more than wood, leather, and 108 stitches. Hit the ballpark for a night of our national pastime, even as the ghost of Ty Cobb cackles from his ectoplasm hovel atop the third-base foul pole.
- i have been twice and both times were a wonderful experience... the ballpark is very nice for minor league – shipraj21, Citysearch
- Great experience at the Durham Bulls Games. They really know how to treat the fans. They offer fireworks, games, acts, etc. – cminghelli, Citysearch
- You cannot have a bad time at a Bulls Game. – Oliver C., Yelp
409 Blackwell Street
Durham, North Carolina 27701Get Directions