All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 30, 2015
Reviewed August 3, 2016
Reviewed March 20, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for one Sunday (Sept. 27th) admission ($20 value)
- $24 for four Groupons, each good for one Sunday (Sept. 27th) admission ($40 value)
- $38 for two Groupons, each good for one four-day pass ($64 value)
- $74 for four Groupons, each good for one four-day pass ($128 value)
- Each option includes one parking pass for one vehicle. Valid only in Durham Fair–operated lots.
- Thursday, September 24: 4 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Friday, September 25: 9 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Saturday, September 26: 9 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Sunday, September 27: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Parking is included in the Groupon price. All events are rain or shine. Children under 11 are free everyday. 4-day passes are not valid until the starting date of fair (9-24-15). Sunday admission passes are not valid until 9-27-15. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 96th-Annual Durham Fair
When the first Durham Fair was held in 1916, about 2,000 people from the town and other surrounding communities visited the fairgrounds. Last year, visitors from all over the region attended the Durham Fair, which has been voted Best Fair by Connecticut Magazine for its combination of family activities, mouthwatering food, good music, and lack of robot overlords.
This year, the agricultural fair features more than 1,000 animals and more than 10,000 exhibits, plus carnival rides and appearances by CMA Award–winner Martina McBride. It also entertains visitors with everything from a demolition derby to a comedic dog show to a wine festival.
Though the fair has grown substantially since its early days, it is still run entirely by volunteers. Furthermore, it gives a portion of its profits back to the community via scholarships and the support of numerous local projects and events.