Fusion fare unites two things without diluting them, much like a Venn diagram or a water balloon filled with olive oil and dreams. Enjoy other elegant pairings with today's Groupon to Durty Nellie's in Palatine. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get an Irish-American fusion dinner for two (up to a $58.67 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $13.23 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.72 value each)
- Two draft beers (up to a $7 value each)
- For $56, you get an Irish-American fusion dinner for four (up to a $117.34 value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.23 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $15.72 value each)
- Four draft beers (up to a $7 value each)
Durty Nellie's combines spirited entertainment with a variegated menu of Irish-American pub fare. Finger-friendly appetizers launch meals into a crunching frenzy with savory starters such as roasted red pepper hummus, which coaxes pita chips into a vortex of feta cheese and kalamata olives. Helping to further mute the doo-wop hums of empty bellies, entrees follow in the form of succulent burgers, hot roast-beef sandwiches, or sweet-potato-crusted salmon—an 8-ounce Chilean fillet adorned in crispy potato bits and served alongside fresh salad and rice pilaf. A fully stocked beer selection irrigates parched pipes with more than 100 worldly beers, including lagers, ales, porters, and stouts.
Although not included with today's Groupon, an expansive schedule of live music events occur at Durty Nellie's, including nationally known acts such as Poi Dog Pondering and local favorites such as Murley Shertz. The establishment also hosts year-round baggos leagues for folks who prefer sports that don't require a bobsledding license.
180 N Smith St.
Palatine, Illinois 60067