The entire family can enjoy an active day out swimming, splashing, and climbing in a beautiful, natural lake setting
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Any day during summer 2021. Check the website for up to date hours and potential closures.
- Age restrictions: younger than 12 must be accompanied by a guardian
- Other restrictions:
- Not valid within 4 hours of purchase
- Must sign waiver prior to arrival
- Some size and weight restrictions may apply
- See hours of operation
- Free admission for children under five
About Dutch Springs
With a 50-acre lake dotted with fun inflatables and an aerial park strung with a high-ropes adventure course, zip-line, and ultimate jumper, Dutch Springs has an activity for everyone, no matter whether they prefer land, sky, or water. Read on to learn more about the park's fun attractions:
- Aqua Park: Kids and kids at heart delight in the lake's many attractions. With fun and exhilarating inflatables, including the high-flying Blob, the slippery Summit slide, and the Aqua Jump trampoline, everyone is bound to catch a thrill, getting a little exercise and meeting new friends in the process.
- Aerial Park: Dutch Springs visitors can also explore the exhilarating Aerial Park—with a two story rock-climbing wall, high-ropes course, and our new Ultimate Jumper.
- Other Attractions: A slew of other activities on land and in water are also available to guests, including kayak, paddleboards, paddle boats, and scuba diving. Additional charges apply for these activities.