All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Running your hands over perfectly smooth, hairless legs isn’t something you should only be able to do with porcelain dolls. Get pristine with this voucher.
Choose from Six Options
- $5.50 for one waxing service for a small area (a $10 value)
- $16.50 for three waxing services for a small area (a $30 value)
- $11 for one waxing service for a medium area (a $25 value)
- $33 for three waxing services for a medium area (a $75 value)
- $21 for one waxing service for a large area (a $45 value)
- $66.50 for three waxing services for a large area (a $135 value)
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas.
Appointment times available:
* Monday and Friday 9am–5pm
* Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am–10pm
* Saturday 8:30am–3:30pm (Cosmetology only)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. All services must be used by the same person. Valid only for select treatment areas. May be repurchased every 12 months. Not valid for clients active in the last 12 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DuVall’s School of Cosmetology
DuVall’s School of Cosmetology epitomizes hands-on education. Though students do spend time in the classroom, most of their training is spent in the 11,900-square-foot school’s salon and spa, where they perform a roster of services on Duvall's Clients under the guidance of their instructors. Cosmetology students shampoo and cut hair, add length with extensions, and add hue with highlights. Meanwhile, aspiring aestheticians perform facials with products crafted by Dermalogica, a skincare brand that is produced without such common skin irritants as artificial colors, fragrances, and puns. Those outside of the training program can also take advantage of the school's pedigree by basking in carefully mastered beauty services performed by students at a fraction of standard salon prices.