All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 9, 2012
Reviewed September 3, 2012
Reviewed August 29, 2012
What You'll Get
Wine stored in a bottle gets better with age, whereas a message sent in a bottle is the best way to avoid exorbitant stamp prices. Empty your own glass envelopes with today’s Groupon to D’Vine Wine Denver – Home of Wild Women Wines. Choose from the following options:
- For $28, you get a wine-tasting package for two people (up to a $62.99 total value), which includes:
- Wine tasting with five samples per person (a $20 value)
- Two full glasses of wine (a $14 value)
- One bottle of wine to take home (up to a $28.99 value)<p>
- For $53, you get a wine tasting package for four people (up to a $125.98 total value), which includes:
- Wine tasting with five samples per person (a $40 value)
- Four full glasses of wine (a $28 value)
- Two bottles of wine to take home (up to a $28.99 value each)<p>
- For $70, you get a wine tasting package for six people (up to a $188.97 total value), which includes:
- Wine tasting with five samples per person (a $60 value)
- Six full glasses of wine (a $42 value)
- Three bottles of wine to take home (up to a $28.99 value each)
The knowledgeable vintners at D’Vine Wine Denver – Home of Wild Women Wines ferment top-quality California grapes in-house to handcraft their eponymous fleet of 17 reds and whites. During a tasting party, guests gather around a reserved table as a dedicated server equips each with five samples of any wines currently in stock and not busy posing for still-life paintings. Sippers might opt for Centennial Red, a high-tannin varietal that tucks oak undertones beneath strong plum flavors, or a crisp sauvignon blanc, whose apricot and pineapple notes pair well with fish, pasta, and light cheeses. Summit Sunset, the winery’s take on a classic white zinfandel, combines the tartness of grapefruit with the scenic photo ops of a mountain peak. After sampling the lineup, patrons each imbibe a full glass of their favorite wine, and groups divvy up full bottles of any available varietal. An enlightening tour of the winery’s facilities bolsters the enophile odyssey.
Sampling events occur in the Tuscan-themed tasting room, where wine bottles dangle above marigold walls and lush green ivy slinks across brick embellishments. Though not covered by today’s Groupon, D’Vine Wine Denver – Home of Wild Women Wines helps aspiring vintners create their own custom blends replete with personalized labels and bottles made with glass from the windows of their childhood homes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice or $20 fee may apply. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wild Women Wine
The vintners at Wild Women Wine make it their mission to throw back the curtain on the mysteries of the winemaking process. The team invites visitors to concoct a personal wine batch of their own, modifying favorite house varietals with touches of oak, tannin, spice and other flavors. Each custom wine culminates in a bottling party, where the wine auteur, along with family and friends, can bottle, cork and label their bottles instead of just drinking it out of a communal bucket like usual.
For less hands-on pours, the boutique winery's wine list hosts a vast array of already-bottled varietals. Wines range from dry reds and whites, sweet wines, and a fortified dessert port.