- $146–$149 for a five-day art camp ($299.95 value). Prices vary based on location.
- Valid for ages 7–14
- Choose between morning, 9–11:30 a.m., and afternoon, 12:30–3 p.m., sessions, Monday–Friday
- Additional $35 fee due upon registration
- Click here for full information on dates.
Choose from the following locations:
- West Jordan
- City Creek Mall Area
- Federal Heights/University
- South Salt Lake
- American Fork
- Bountiful/Woods Cross
- Park City
Dynamic Art Design by Robots 4-U
The team behind Dynamic Art Design camps thinks that the typical STEM program is missing something. A single letter, to be exact. To correct this error, their day camps combine problem-solving with creativity, making STEAM: an acronym standing for science, technology, engineering, art, and math. During these sessions, instructors guide children as they build imaginative art projects out of paper, pipe cleaners, and other materials. And then something seemingly magical, though actually scientific, happens. The art comes to life, thanks to carefully placed motors and circuits. The components interact with infrared sensors to create dynamic, moving sculptures, such as flowers that rustle in the wind or butterflies that tap dance.