- $146–$149 for a five-day art camp ($299.95 value). Prices vary based on location.
- Valid for ages 7–14
- Choose between morning, 9–11:30 a.m., and afternoon, 12:30–3 p.m., sessions, Monday–Friday
- Additional $35 fee due upon registration
- Click here for full information on dates.
Choose from the following locations:
- Matteson/Lincoln Mall
- Roscoe Village
- Tinley Park
- Cicero/Midway Arport
- Orland Park
- Glen Ellyn
- Chicago Northwest/Elgin
- Oak Park
- Chicago Northwest/Rosemont
- Oak Lawn
- Elmwood/Schiller Park
- Chicago Northeast/Elk Grove Village
- Downers Grove
- Chicago North Shore/Wilmette
Dynamic Art Design by Robots 4-U
The team behind Dynamic Art Design camps thinks that the typical STEM program is missing something. A single letter, to be exact. To correct this error, their day camps combine problem-solving with creativity, making STEAM: an acronym standing for science, technology, engineering, art, and math. During these sessions, instructors guide children as they build imaginative art projects out of paper, pipe cleaners, and other materials. And then something seemingly magical, though actually scientific, happens. The art comes to life, thanks to carefully placed motors and circuits. The components interact with infrared sensors to create dynamic, moving sculptures, such as flowers that rustle in the wind or butterflies that tap dance.