All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 27, 2015
Reviewed February 19, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for an NRA Basic Pistol or Rifle Shooting class with the student’s own firearm ($99 value)
- $75 for an NRA Basic Pistol or Rifle Shooting class with a firearm rental ($149 value)
- $145 for a concealed-carry class ($250 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required before attending courses. Subject to availability; will be contacted about future dates if all classes are full. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must be 18 or older or accompanied by legal guardian. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dynamic Defense Concepts
Dynamic Defense Concepts uses a comprehensive approach to firearms training and self-defense. Its instructors teach basic, intermediate, and advanced NRA classes in pistols, rifles, and shotguns. Students can also schedule private lessons, which combine firearms training with martial arts and other self-defense disciplines.
Meet The Team
In addition to their NRA certifications, state qualifications, and extensive knowledge of firearms, Dynamic Defense Concepts' founders Trevor Scheuneman and Matt Ketteringham bring important skill sets into the classroom and onto the range. All instructors are certified range safety officers.
- Expert classification from International Defensive Pistol Association
- Active in shooting sports for nearly 20 years
- An advanced tactical carbine and shotgun shooter
- Enjoys refurbishing WWII-era battle rifles
- Practices krav maga and has training in Russian martial arts
- Almost 20 years of martial-arts experience
- Certified krav maga Expert Level 2 instructor
- Second-degree black belt in tae kwon do
- Trained in Brazilian jujitsu and Filipino arnis