Most sports grow out of a simple formula: ball plus stick, ball plus kick, or car plus explosion. Learn the integers with this Groupon.
$49 for a Three-Day Girls’ Volleyball Camp ($125 Value)
Choose from the following camps:
- All Skills Camp for grades 5–8 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on June 24–26
- Passing/Serving Camp for grades 8–12 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on June 24–26
- Intermediate Hitting/Blocking Camp for grades 5–8 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on July 8–10
- Advanced Hitting/Blocking Camp for all ages from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on July 8–10
- High School Preparation Camp for 9th graders from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on July 22–24
- Advanced Hitting/Blocking Camp for 8th graders from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on July 22–24<p>
During the camp, veteran coaches deliver individual and group instruction while training players on various skills, including passing, serving, setting, hitting, and conditioning. The camp takes place at the Roselle Park District Clauss Recreation Center.<p>
Dynamic Impact Volleyball Club
Dynamic Impact Volleyball Club sends female student-athletes sprinting, attacking, and passing across courts tiled with teamwork and healthy competition. Decorated players themselves, the club's coaches are dedicated to developing the talents of their young protégés both by creating a healthy, competitive environment and fostering each player's passion for the sport. Throughout the year, the nonprofit organization composes leagues for girls aged 18 and younger who can also test their skills during tournaments or while curving attacks around the windblown peanut-butter sandwiches soaring through the air at the club's beach leagues.