All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 10, 2016
Reviewed June 2, 2015
Reviewed December 4, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a 30-day Fitness 101 program for one ($380 value)
- $195 for a 30-day Fitness 101 program for two ($760 value)
Each person’s program includes:
- Two-hour intro to Fitness 101 (first Saturday of the month at 8 a.m.) ($50 value)
- Nutrition program ($50 value)
- CrosssFit class (three times a week for 30 days, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 p.m. and Saturdays at 8:45 a.m.) ($150 value)
- At-home workout plan ($50 value)
- Four yoga sessions (one time a week for 30 days, Mondays at 6:30 p.m.) ($80 value)
30-day class periods will begin the first Saturday of the month, with a new program beginning each month. Students must sign up prior to the start of each 30-day period.
Participants in Health & Fitness 101 will be educated and assisted in this 30-day fitness and nutrition program that teaches basic, safe, functional, and highly effective exercises. This program is ideal for people who aren’t quite ready to jump in to regular CrossFit classes but are eager to learn how to get in to the best shape of their lives.
- Saturday, April 30th – Saturday, May 28th
- Saturday, June 4th – Thursday, June 30th (because of 4th of July weekend)
- Saturday, July 9th – Saturday, August 6th
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for new clients or those not active within the last 12 months. Not valid until 3/1/16. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.