All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 6 days ago
· Reviewed May 23, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for one language course ($168 value)
- $29 for two language courses ($336 value)
- $35 for three language courses ($504 value)
The courses feature downloadable bilingual MP3s, guides and vocab sheets, and other online study tools. View featured courses here.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
- Course completion certificate included
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone, and online chat
- Trust pilot page
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Classes must be used by the same person. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon; course access expires 12 months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
e-Careers helps students flesh out their résumés and advance their careers with continuing education, available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The company hosts study programs that detail children’s education, web design, and most foreign languages, excluding the language of robot love. To simulate the traditional classroom experience as much as possible, a variety of courses come to life with animated content, video and audio training, and virtual laboratories. Likewise, communicative features such as discussion boards allow participants to collaborate and converse, eliminating the need to send tweets when the teacher’s back is turned.