All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 3 days ago
· Reviewed June 11, 2018
· Reviewed May 23, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a Home & Garden Diploma Package online course ($922 value)
- $29 for a Home Essentials Package online course ($1,176 value)
- $45 for a Home & Garden Diploma Package online course and Home Essentials Package online course ($2,098 value)
Students receive unlimited access to an online program. Technical support is offered 24 hours a day Monday–Friday via email, phone, or online chat.
- Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility information please visit the merchants product page
- Course completion certificate included
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption
- Trust pilot page
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Classes must be used by the same person. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon; course access expires 12 months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
e-Careers helps students flesh out their résumés and advance their careers with continuing education, available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The company hosts study programs that detail children’s education, web design, and most foreign languages, excluding the language of robot love. To simulate the traditional classroom experience as much as possible, a variety of courses come to life with animated content, video and audio training, and virtual laboratories. Likewise, communicative features such as discussion boards allow participants to collaborate and converse, eliminating the need to send tweets when the teacher’s back is turned.