What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a writing-for-children course (a $420 value)
- $29 for a Kindle publishing and book promotion course (a $343 value)
- $39 for a writing-for-children course and a Kindle publishing and book promotion course (a $763 value)
- 10 Step-by-step modules on how to create your book
- Covering introductions, plots, character, structure and endings that will captivate
- 12 months of unlimited access to course content
- Inside secrets from an established writer and teacher
- Bonus material on motivational tips, glossary of writing terms and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts Valid only for option purchased. Online only. No software included; Microsoft Word and Flash required. Course login instructions will be emailed to you within 3 business days of redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
e-Careers helps students flesh out their résumés and advance their careers with continuing education, available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The company hosts study programs that detail children’s education, web design, and most foreign languages, excluding the language of robot love. To simulate the traditional classroom experience as much as possible, a variety of courses come to life with animated content, video and audio training, and virtual laboratories. Likewise, communicative features such as discussion boards allow participants to collaborate and converse, eliminating the need to send tweets when the teacher’s back is turned.