What You'll Get
For $125, you get a two-night stay and homemade breakfast for two people at E. Kellogg Bed and Breakfast in Bethany, located about 150 miles north of Philadelphia (up to a $320 value).
- Approximately a 2.5-hour drive from downtown, E. Kellogg offers a convenient getaway in a relaxing, country environment
- Spend the weekend in the antique-bedecked rooms of the Kellogg homestead, built in 1815
- Your Groupon is valid for The Gilchrist Room or The Ladd Room, both with a king- or queen-sized bed and private bath
- Breakfast prepared by proprietor Kathy Schloesser, featuring homemade granola, local honey, and other seasonal ingredients
- Access to the Kellogg property, including the library––equipped with comfy couches and a DVD player––as well as a three-season porch and beautiful outdoor gardens
- Ten-minute drive from the boutiques and sites of historic Honesdale
Two-person maximum in room. Not valid for holiday weekends, including Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents Day, and Valentine's Day.
- My friend and I stayed just one night. we were greeted warmly and the room was made to accomodate the two of us. That was very nice. The beds were comfortable and the home was quite nice. – Bed and Breakfast.com reviewer who stayed in August 2010
- Genuine hospitality. Very friendly. Excellent cook. Great accommodation. Ambiance beyond expectations. – Bed and Breakfast.com reviewer who stayed in June 2010
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 2 people per room. Reservation required. 2-week cancellation policy or Groupon is forfeited. Not valid for holiday weekends. Must use in 1 visit. Tax not included; required upon check-in. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.