Choose from Three Options
- $29 for one 60-minute Swedish massage ($60 value)
- $49 for one 60-minute Ayurvedic warm-oil herbal massage ($105 value)
- $145 for three 60-minute Ayurvedic warm-oil herbal massages ($315 value)
E Leon Massage
Eric Leon Allen, LMT experienced the benefits of massage firsthand after a painful cycling accident. He wanted to share those healing benefits with others, so he pursed his massage therapy license. Today, he helps clients find relief at his own studio. Eric's specialties include relaxation and therapeutic massages.
Client can choose from the following modalities:
- Swedish Massage: Swedish massage is the most popular and most common full length massage type. By using relaxation massage therapy techniques, this full body experience leaves the body, mind, and spirit feeling rejuvenated.
- Sports Massage: Sports massage therapy uses a combination of trigger points and deep pressure to release chronic and painful muscle tension. This modality is good for those seeking muscle therapy over relaxation.
- Trigger Point Therapy: Trigger Point massage therapy is specifically designed to alleviate the source of painful spots on the body through cycles of isolated pressure and release.
- Customized Massage: Therapist will work with client to craft a custom massage that targets special therapeutic and relaxation needs.