What You'll Get
- Massage therapist’s license: #547
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
View E Massage Therapy’s other offer for cupping.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Not valid for patients under the age of 18. Book online at www.styleseat.com/emassagetherapy. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About E Massage Therapy
E Massage Therapy has quite a few things going for it, but three elements stand out.
- Experienced massage therapist: The studio is helmed by Eugene, who boasts more than 20 years of experience. He began as a physical therapist assistant, working at Erie's veteran's hospital, before obtaining his massage-therapy degree and license.
- Two specialties: Drawing on this experience, Eugene customizes massages to clients' needs. His specialties include both relaxation and pain-management massages, addressing patrons' two most common bodywork goals.
- Wide range of techniques: Eugene utilizes myriad massage modalities. These include gentle Swedish and pregnancy methods, as well as the focused pressure of reflexology, deep-tissue massage, and neuromuscular therapy.