What You'll Get
- During the session, the therapist applies biomagnetic cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The biomagnetic vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Massage therapist’s license: #547
- Gratuity is not included but always appreciated.
View E Massage Therapy’s other offer for massages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid for patients under the age of 18. Book online at www.styleseat.com/emassagetherapy. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About E Massage Therapy
E Massage Therapy has quite a few things going for it, but three elements stand out.
- Experienced massage therapist: The studio is helmed by Eugene, who boasts more than 20 years of experience. He began as a physical therapist assistant, working at Erie's veteran's hospital, before obtaining his massage-therapy degree and license.
- Two specialties: Drawing on this experience, Eugene customizes massages to clients' needs. His specialties include both relaxation and pain-management massages, addressing patrons' two most common bodywork goals.
- Wide range of techniques: Eugene utilizes myriad massage modalities. These include gentle Swedish and pregnancy methods, as well as the focused pressure of reflexology, deep-tissue massage, and neuromuscular therapy.