Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for a bike tour of Riverside-Avondale, San Marco, or Olde Mandarin for one ($64 value)
- $64 for the above tour for two ($128 value)
Each deal is valid for one the following guided tours:
- Riverside-Avondale: a 10-mile ride through one of Jacksonville’s wealthiest areas, stocked with homes in Georgian, Tudor, and Victorian styles, oak-lined roads, and riverside paths.
- Olde Mandarin: A 12-mile ride through a rainforest area with a rich history of orange farming, Spanish and British power struggles, and Civil War conflict. Championed by Civil War–era novelist Harriet Beecher Stowe as “a tropical paradise,” the area now boasts museums, a fishing dock, and verdant public parks.
- San Marco: An 11-mile ride through an area modeled after Venice. Riders visit the Square, a trendy district stocked with shopping, galleries, and entertainment, as well as the art deco-style San Marco Theatre, with views of the Saint Johns River.
- Springfield: a 5.5-mile ride through one of Southern Living’s Best Comeback Neighborhoods. A tight-knit community dating back before the Great Fire of 1901, Springfield contains some of Jacksonville’s oldest architectural locales. Riders traverse quiet residential streets, quaint shopping districts, and the Karpeles Manuscript Museum.
Each tour includes a comfortable touring bike, helmet, water bottle, and a basket for storing your belongings. Throughout each tour, photographers snap souvenir photos, which are emailed to participants free of charge. For more details, see the tour schedule or the FAQ page.
e2ride bike tours
High-profile destinations often cite their high ratings on TripAdvisor, which named e2ride bike tours Jacksonville’s No. 1 attraction. In this case, that ranking also speaks to the beauty of the city itself. On the company's easy-going bike tours, visitors hop on the back of Trek 7200 bicycles, pedaling their way on breezy adventures through some of Jacksonville's most scenic neighborhoods. These include Olde-Mandarin, where magnolia trees and orange groves cast dappled shadows on stately architecture. Other tours take riders through some of Jacksonville's coziest neighborhoods; on rides through Springfield, riders traverse quiet streets and quaint commercial areas that members of the tight-knit community call home.