Join the wildlife tour and have the possibility to observe animals in their natural habitat
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Lunch, drinks, and snacks; allergy and dietary restrictions accommodated.
- Wildlife viewing.
- Onboard wildlife education.
- Gloves, hats, survival suits,(zodiac only).
- Onboard Naturalist/Biology specialist.
- Onboard washrooms on all of our boats!
- Hydrophone—So you can listen to the whales!
What to bring:
- Extra clothing, wear enclosed footwear, a smile, and a sense of adventure!
Departures times: 09 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Meeting time is 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 14+; child tickets valid for customers ages 3–14.
- Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian.
- Minimum age requirement: 3 years old.
About Eagle Eye Adventures
A trip with Eagle Eye Adventures has the potential to give you a story that your friends will never believe. From humpback whales and pods of orcas breaching the water's surface to porpoises and dolphins playing in the wake of a moving boat, the scenes that define these trips almost sound too cool to be real.
But that's just it: Eagle Eye Adventures peels back nature's corners to reveal its wild occupants in their realest and purest forms. Trips launch from Campbell River's Discover Harbour Marina into surrounding waters—such as the Johnstone Strait or Desolation Sound—to explore local wildlife, including creatures in the water but also those on land. Sightings may include eagles, whales, and most impressively, grizzly bears, who flock to nearby streams to feast on salmon.