Golf-club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for nine holes of golf for two including cart rental and two small buckets of range balls (up to a $42 value)
- $37 for nine holes of golf for four including rental of two carts and four small buckets of range balls (up to an $84 value)<p>
Though Eagle Lake Golf Course sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
Eagle Lake Golf Course
The rye-grass fairways at Eagle Lake Golf Course twine around three ponds and a smattering of bunkers. As nine-hole rounds commence, golfers face a long, wide fairway that encourages long drives, and the fifth hole’s dogleg left calls for expertly dispatched curve balls. The course’s driving range boasts 20 covered stalls, lighted from April through October; 8 of them are heated for hatching golf balls into chicks during the winter. A putting green, chipping green, and 60-yard pitching green round out the practice area, and guests can also take advantage of professional guidance in lessons.
Eagle Lake Golf Course also offers mining-themed miniature golf for the entertainment of smaller-scale gamers. The course's 18 holes of putt-putt wend past diminutive waterfalls and around three mountains, including a 12-foot peak with mine shafts and mining carts.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 36 course
- Length of 3,162 yards from the farthest set of tees
- Course rating of 35.3 from the farthest set of tees
- Slope rating of 112 from the farthest set of tees
- Four tee options