All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 16, 2012
Reviewed July 31, 2012
Reviewed July 18, 2012
What You'll Get
Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through impediments with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$58 for a golf package for two (up to a $125 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (up to a $118 value)
- Shared bucket of driving-range balls (a $7 value)<p>
$115 for a golf package for four (up to a $250 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental (up to a $236 value)
- 2 shared buckets of driving-range balls (a $14 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Tee time required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Eagle’s Pointe Golf Club
Designed by 25-time PGA Tour tournament winner Davis Love III, Eagle's Pointe Golf Club's 18-hole, 6,738-yard course unfurls an emerald map of kempt fairways sculpted through oaks and pines and kissed by native wetlands. Throughout the course, tree-lined fairways criss-cross lowland water hazards to form an intermediately long layout where off-kilter swings may result in lost balls and winded golf carts. Sporting the boldly contoured greens that have become Davis Love III's calling card, the course places a high premium on pinpoint approaches that leave manageable two-putts. To prepare for rounds, players can warm up their swings at the driving range, where grass hitting areas emulate course conditions alongside artificial mats that wait eternally for the stinging rip of a divot to validate their claim to authentic existence.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par-71 course designed by Davis Love III
- Length of 6,738 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 136 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options available
- Link to scorecard