All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 28, 2013
· Reviewed May 27, 2018
· Reviewed March 19, 2018
What You'll Get
Well-rounded golfers must master a variety of skills, including driving, reverse-putting, and suppressing the part of the brain that associates high scores with victory. Chip away at preconceived notions with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $95 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, redeemable any time Monday–Friday (up to a $178 value)
- $179 for the above option for four (up to a $356 value)
- $105 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, redeemable after 10:30 a.m. on Saturday or Sunday, or from Wednesday, November 27 to Friday, November 29 (up to a $178 value)
- $199 for the above option for four (up to a $356 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the week and vary by age.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Valid only for listed days and dates. Not valid before 10:30AM on Saturday and Sunday. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Eagle Vines Vineyards and Golf Club
Twenty-seven acres of vineyards stripe the rolling hills that surround Eagle Vines Vineyards and Golf Club's 18-hole layout, a 7,297-yard path designed by World Golf Hall of Fame member Johnny Miller. Home to cherry trees, oaks, and multiple ponds and swathed by the Napa Valley countryside, the links-style layout rewards golfers who can command their drivers or titanium-plated curtain rods. The course's most difficult challenge—the par 4 4th hole—requires an arrow-straight drive to avoid out-of-bounds territory on the right and the hedgerows of sauvignon blanc vineyards on the left, after which players cross a replica of St. Andrews Links' Swilcan Bridge to reach the green tucked behind a creek. A staff of veteran instructors roams the course's viticultural hillsides, eager to assist players with tips or uncork the holes' tin cups.
Views of the scenic landscape abound at The Grill Restaurant, where servers pair a menu of grilled chicken and seared tuna with an exclusive selection of Eagle Vines' own vintages. Guests can unwind in the elegant, mahogany-accented dining room or head to the outdoor patio to guess the total number of grapes that grow on the 173-acre estate. (Hint: it's not 1,833,214.)
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Johnny Miller
- Length of 7,297 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 75.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 140 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options