You can’t turn back time with modern technology, but you can turn back time to a time when your face and back were dripping in beauty and relaxation. Today’s Groupon gets you a mini facial and blissful back treatment at Earthly Rituals for $45.
Your face-to-back revitalization starts with a 30-minute mini facial. Relax as your face is pampered with exfoliation, deep cleansing, a mask, and a pressure-point massage. Next, your oft-neglected reverse side will get 60 minutes of attention. You’ll enjoy a scrub with a hot towel, necessary extractions, a soothing hydration application to smooth things out, and a mini massage. The intimate spa uses cruelty-free, all-natural ingredients from Cory Michael (made in small batches to ensure freshness) and original elixirs from Uspa Skincare in all its services.
Reap the benefits of both front and back beauty by finally acknowledging you are more than just a front. With a matching face and backside, you'll eliminate the confusion that comes from only beautifying one side, and potentially make the cast of the next season of reality beauty TV show The Amazing Race.
- I highly recommend visits to Earthly Rituals ....no matter which services you select, you will come away greatly rewarded. – Wabil, Citysearch
- I've been to several spas in the Seattle area but like this one the best because of the personalized attention. While other spas give excellent service, it sometimes feels like you're just another client. Patti greets you with a genuinely warm smile and treats you like an old friend. – EmeraldCritic, Citysearch
Don’t Forget the Backside
Earthly Rituals will pay attention to your oft-neglected backside. Too often, we focus exclusively on the front of things and forget that there’s an entire other side. Here are some rarely remembered backsides that are as exciting as their fronts:
- The Pyramids: Thousands, if not millions, of plucky explorers have died horrible deaths due various Pharaohs’ curses; these deaths could have been prevented by using the back, non-cursed entrances of the Pyramids.
- Mount Rushmore: Most visitors take in the natural beauty of the granite cliffs, but they neglect to check out the backside, which has giant president heads carved into it.
- The Constitution: Contrary to normal belief, there isn’t a treasure map on the back of the Constitution. There is, however, a lunch order placed by the founding fathers. Ben Franklin ordered a jicama sandwich and a barrel of whiskey.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
West Queen Anne
1817 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, Washington 98119Get Directions