What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for $30 worth of Asian-fusion fare and sushi for two or more
- $35 for $60 worth of Asian-fusion fare and sushi for four or more
View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offers or daily specials.Valid for dine-in only. Reservations required, same day reservations accepted. Not valid on federal holidays. $30 option valid only for parties of two or more, $60 option valid for parties of four or more. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Earth's Kitchen
Sushi is art. And nowhere is that more apparent than at Earth's Kitchen, where chefs combine Japanese and American culinary traditions into a seasonal menu of dishes that look, smell, feel, and—most importantly—taste like the edible masterpieces they are. Read on for a sample of its evocative offerings:
- Udon carbonara: This noodle soup fills hearty broth with egg yolk, capelin roe, parmesan cheese, and salty bacon.
- Gold Coast roll: An Earth's Kitchen specialty, it features seared scallop, capelin roe, ichimi mayo, gobo, avocado, fried pickled ginger, and radish all wrapped in soy paper.
- Pan-seared foie gras: served with a beet-root sauce, microgreens, and arugula, couched inside a french baguette