Kayakers, unlike pancakes or depressed turtles, muster the will to get themselves upright when flipped upside down. Float through life with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $17 for a two-hour standup-paddleboard or kayak rental for one ($35 value)
- $32 for a two-hour standup-paddleboard or kayak rental for two ($70 value)
- $35 for a two-hr standup-paddleboard or kayak family pack (two adults and two kids) ($75 value)
- $21 for a four-hour standup-paddleboard or kayak rental for one ($45 value)
- $40 for a four-hour standup-paddleboard or kayak rental for two ($90 value)
East Coast Paddle Sports
Signature service: Paddleboard and kayak rental, SUP Yoga, and sales
Staff Size: 5–12 people
Brands Used: SUP ATX, POP & Glide paddleboards - Old Town Kayaks
Pro Tip: Beginners should plan [to attend on] a day with light wind. Paddleboarding can be mastered in less than 15 minutes.
Q&A with Kathleen Tefft and Guy Gauvin, Owners and Operators
Sometimes it's all about the little things in life. What supplemental courtesies do you include with your main services to leave clients with a smile on their face?
We understand that many of our customers are experiencing this activity for the very first time and have a certain level anxiety. We try to lower their anxiety by providing through instruction and paddle routes so they are certain to have an enjoyable outing.
How is your approach different than that of other professionals in your field?
We have a passion for being on the water as well as a passion for sharing that with our guests. We strive to make each outing a special time and want you to be truly satisfied with your experience.
When and how did you first develop a passion for your work?
We are lifelong residents of the Ocean State and both love spending time by the water. Guy began SUP several years ago while living in Maryland. Kathleen began paddling a year ago in Narragansett Bay and was immediately hooked.