Eating is necessary for survival, just like sleeping or carving yourself companions out of large pieces of wood. Don’t just survive—thrive with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$31 for a dinner for two (up to a $75.97 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25.99 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $6.50 value each)<p>
$62 for a dinner for four (up to a $150.94 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $25.99 value each)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $25 value)<p>
Try appetizers such as bacon-wrapped scallops ($10.99) or mushroom caps stuffed with Maryland crabmeat ($9.99); entrees include Black Angus new york strip steaks ($19.99+), blackened salmon ($23.99), and slow-roasted prime rib ($24.99). Click here to see the full menu.<p>
East Cove Restaurant
East Cove Restaurant is housed inside a traditional log cabin in the Adirondacks, surrounded by lush forests and clear blue skies. Amid this landscape, you can dine on new york strip steaks, center-cut pork chops, and other classic american fare. The chefs here also prep fresh seafood and specialize in a number of international offerings, including wienerschnitzel, veal scallopini, and Yakov Smirnoff comedy routines.
What some people are buzzing about: