All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 11, 2016
· Reviewed September 10, 2016
Reviewed August 8, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
$78 for an À La Carte Tour for one ($158 value)
$156 for an À La Carte Tour for two ($316 value)
$312 for an À La Carte Tour for four ($632 value)
- Bike and helmet rental, with a selection of tandem (two-seater) and hybrid bicycles
- Visit to a local farm, where you can browse a selection of fruits, pies, veggies, and Jams
- Love Lane shopping experience
- Artisanal fine vinegar and olive oil tastings
- Photographs taken throughout the tour, including while riding through vineyard, available for free download
- Live music at vineyards and farm
- Privileged access to vineyard fields on bike
- Picnic blankets available for a secluded picnic
$115 for a Signature Tour for one (up to $224 value)
$230 for a Signature Tour for two (up to $448 value)
$460 for a Signature Tour for four (up to $896 value)
- Includes everything in the À La Carte package
- Sample many award-winning wines
Each tour covers about 13 miles of mostly-flat terrain on tandem or hybrid bicycles, including access to vineyards and wineries where guests can take in live music and samples of fine olive oils and vinegars. Drinks and snacks are included.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 4 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Lunch not included; may be added to either tour in advance for $20 per person. Tours will begin April 28, 2016. Tax not included, collected at tour. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About East End Bike Tours
About 13 miles of gentle hills, tree-lined paths, and picturesque vineyards await sightseers on East End Bike Tours—all from the seat of a comfort bike, a hybrid, or a tandem bicycle. The journey includes stops at the beach, farm, and vineyards.