All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 2, 2017
What You'll Get
- Nine-Hole Weekday Golf Package for Two
- Nine-Hole Weekday Golf Package for Four
- 18-Hole Weekday Golf Package for Two
- 18-Hole Weekday Golf Package for Four
- Nine-Hole Weekend Golf Package for Two
- Nine-Hole Weekend Golf Package for Four
- 18-Hole Weekend Golf Package for Two
- 18-Hole Weekend Golf Package for Four
- Cart rental
- Large bucket of range balls each
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required up to 2 days in advance. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Valid Monday-Friday anytime; valid only after 11:30 a.m. Saturday–Sunday and federal holidays. Not valid for league or tournaments. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About East Greenwich Golf Club
Under new and highly seasoned management, East Greenwich Golf Club works to claim a spot on the “not your usual golf club” list. First of all, the course is classically beautiful, boasting fast putting greens and well-manicured fairways that are surrounded by lush forestry and ponds that look plucked straight from the glossy centerfolds of Sports Illustrated’s annual Pond Edition. And the best part is that visitors don’t even have to be on the course to enjoy the tranquil beauty of it all—the club's casual fine-dining restaurant welcomes golfers and non-golfers alike to soak up the gorgeous scenery from a veranda as they kick back and sip cocktails.