· Redeemed June 29, 2017
· Redeemed June 27, 2017
· Redeemed June 17, 2017
What You'll Get
- Dinner for Two, Valid Sunday through Thursday (Up to $79 Value)
- Dinner for Two, Valid Any Day (Up to $79 Value)
- One appetizer (up to $15)
- Two entrees (up to $24 each)
- Two beers or wines (up to $8 each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Reservation recommended. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About East of Grafton Tavern
Dark, chocolate-hued wood envelopes the bar, which is surrounded by modern barstools while a row of light bulbs illuminate the wide selection of libations. That's the centerpiece of East of Grafton Tavern's interior. And there are plenty of drinks to sip, ranging from American and European reds and whites to local craft beers and handcrafted cocktails. To complement those beverages, the tavern serves plenty of upscale pub fare.
- Tuna antojitos: One of the eatery's most popular dishes, this plate features seared rare albacore tuna, feta cheese, pico de gallo, creamy avocado, and tortillas, with ponzu mayonnaise and pickled shallots.
- Haddock and chips: East of Grafton puts a twist on the classic fish 'n' chips with this meal made with spiced haddock loin panko crusted with remoulade and lemon.
- Beef short rib: Prepared sous-vide, this medium rare beef short rib is served with hand-cut sweet-potato fries and a mushroom roast, making it one of diners' favorite entrees.