Whole-body cryotherapy uses brief exposure to extreme cold to help boost circulation and reduce joint pain and inflammation
What You'll Get
- One Whole-Body Cryotherapy Session
- Three Whole-Body Cryotherapy Sessions
- Five Whole-Body Cryotherapy Sessions
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT OR ANY OTHER SERVICE EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT WHICH IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT. THIS OFFER IS INVALID WHEN WORKERS COMPENSATION AND OR AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE LIABILITY LAWS GOVERN THE PAYMENT OF TREATMENT BY THESE CARRIERS. THIS REPRESENTS A $50, $150 OR $250 VALUE (DEPENDING ON OPTION PURCHASED). NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH.
The Fine Print
About East Orlando Cryotherapy
It gets much colder inside East Orlando Cryotherapy than you'll normally feel while standing outside, but that cold is intended toward good purposes: helping your body recover from illness and injury and helping you feel better overall. All it takes is a two- to three-minute process inside the RevoCryo cryosauna, and you'll start to feel better quickly. Before you stop by, here are some things you'll want to know:
- It can treat conditions such as joint disorders, psoriasis, and immune disorders. It can also help in sports recovery after a strenuous workout and bolster mind and body with increased endorphins and reduced anxiety, among other benefits.
- When you step in, the cryosauna lowers your skin's surface temperature to 30°F in 30 seconds and holds it there for just a couple minutes. This causes a condition called vasoconstriction, in which blood is pulled from the extremities and sent to vital organs.
- When you step out, that blood is freshly oxygenated and heads back out to the rest of your body, potentially helping to detox it while spreading endorphins that make you feel good.
- It's safe. You'll wear cotton socks and underwear to protect sensitive regions, but the nitrogen gas is dry and won't cause discomfort, pain, or frostbite.