Facials get rid of excess oil so that you can press your face against puppy-store windows without leaving a print. Look good up close with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for one acne-clearing or anti-aging facial (an $80 value)
- $65 for two acne-clearing or anti-aging facials (a $160 value)
- $35 for one back facial (a $70 value)
- $60 for two back facials (a $140 value)
- $45 for one facial with lactic acid (a $90 value)
- $99 for three facials with lactic acid (a $270 value)<p>
School Street Aesthetics
At School Street Aesthetics, cosmetic and dermatological experts help clients assume younger looks with cutting-edge aesthetic treatments. The cooling hand piece on the Cutera CoolGlide laser equipment helps minimize discomfort as it uses laser heat to remove unwanted body hair. To further beautify skin, the staff utilizes other laser technology to diminish everything from wrinkles to discoloration. Imperfections such as sun damage, broken capillaries, and age spots surrender their hold on skin when put up against the clinic’s IPL photorejuvenation treatments, which are effective on several different areas including the face, chest, neck, and hands. Laser-free services include microdermabrasion treatments, lactic peels, and facials that combat acne, excess oil, and fine lines.