Choose from Five Options
- $60 for a full-face Refresh peel with a glycolic acid peel ($120 value)
- $60 for a mandelic acid peel ($120 value)
- $42 for a hand peel ($85 value)
- $65 for a neck or chest peel ($130 value)
- $40 for an organic french clay mask ($80 value)
Glycolic peels slough away dead skin that can cause blemishes and infuses newly revealed cells with fresh nutrients, whereas mandelic acid peels work to reduce redness. Likewise, hand peels aim to immediately lighten skin, and neck and chest peels help increase skin’s elasticity and even skin tone.
East Side Laser Center
East Side Laser Center's owner, Bridget Miller, keeps current with skin-perfecting techniques and technologies and has compiled a collection of services that employs lasers, peels, dermaplaning, and intense pulsed light. Bridget's lasers excise the body of unwanted accouterments such as hair or a tattooed map of the place you used to hide your Junior Mints. Photofacials and peels reduce age-related blemishes such as wrinkles and age spots and inspire skin to regenerate in a younger-looking incarnation.