Skilled tech shapes nails, gently cares for cuticles, soaks feet, and decorates with basic or long-lasting shellac color polish
About This Deal
- Valid with select technicians
East Town Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Upon arrival customers have to stay in a car
- Once the technician is ready they will call
- Customers have to wear masks all the time; masks available for purchase at an additional cost
- Once in the building, customers have to wash hands
- Technicians will wear masks or face shields and will wash their hands before providing a service
- Styling stations will be 6 feet or more from one another
- Service stations, reception desks, and credit card terminals will be disinfected between guests
- Restrooms will be disinfected on the hour
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check East Town Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About East Town Spa
East Town Spa’s stylist teams regularly trek around the country to hone their beautifying expertise and study with experienced Bumble and Bumble and Aveda educators. They then tote their refreshed skills back to Milwaukee, where they set to work inside a historic mansion painted in classic rose tones. The team's hair services range from simple trims for beards and mustaches all the way to smoothing treatments for 4D strand textures. Facials improve complexions with Aveda techniques, and natural baking-soda crystals provide gentle microdermabrasion. A tangerine-tinged pedicure lounge features a cushioned chaise and footbaths, and waxing sessions leave skin surfaces smooth from head to toe.