What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for one 60-minute mild hyperbaric oxygen-therapy session ($89 value)
- $89 for three 60-minute mild hyperbaric oxygen-therapy sessions ($267 value)
- $119 for five 60-minute mild hyperbaric oxygen-therapy sessions ($445 value)
Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (mHBOT) has been reported to have beneficial effects for a wide range of conditions without negative side effects. However, this therapy is not meant as a cure for any condition or disease, and no therapeutic outcomes can be guaranteed. Mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy is not recommended as a substitute for any medical treatments prescribed or suggested by any medical physician. Results are not guaranteed and individual results may vary.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Easton Chiropractic and Rehab
Easton Chiropractic and Rehab's team locate and correct the cause of your symptoms and not just chase your pain. A multi-disciplinary approach allows helps give patients the appropriate care you need that exceeds their expectations. They only treat patients in a private, one-on-one setting, keeping their focus solely on each person. Read on to learn about a few of the clinic's offerings:
- Chiropractic: treatments are administered by Doctor of Chiropractic Michael Ramar, who works with all manner of clients, from professional football players to geriatrics. Dr. Ramar uses manual therapy, spinal decompression, and personalized nutrition counseling to reduce clients' pain and help them regain mobility.
- Physical Therapy: These services are taken care of by Brian Beutel, a doctor of physical therapy, who takes a one-on-one approach to solving each patient's needs. Depending on their specific issue, Dr. Beutel may help patients bounce back from injuries through neuromuscular reeducation, or use kinesio tape to help them perform.
- Massage Therapy: Mandy Koch provides massage therapy services in this multidisciplinary clinic. She is able to focus her attention on every musculature detail to help ensure the best possible treatment outcomes. Utilizing chiropractic physicians and doctors of physical therapy to co-manage patients, a higher quality of care to your health and wellness is readily obtained.