Participants visit well-known tasting locations with traditional and local cuisine, try food samples, and learn some food photo tips
About This Deal
Participants discover eateries, hidden watering holes, and learn about the Danish lifestyle and history.
- 8 tasting locations with a professional tour guide
- Solvang town exploration
- Foodie photo tips and tricks using the smartphone’s camera
- Solvang Tour Guide Sheet – with map and tour guest discounts
- Departure time: 12 p.m.
- Departure location: 1661 Mission Drive Solvang, CA 93463
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- What to bring: comfortable clothes and camera
Need To Know
About Eat This, Shoot That!
The enthusiastic guides at Eat This, Shoot That! take culinary tours to the next level, mixing food, photography and culture into one experience. Aspiring foodies have the opportunity to explore Santa Barbara County's lively food scene while supporting local businesses and developing their food photography skills. A whopping 8-courses are included during tours. Guests indulge in bites of traditional Danish comfort fare, visit Solvang bakeries for freshly baked goods, sip local craft beer and Santa Barbara County wines plus sample artisan goods. Along the way, guides round out the tour with local history and architectural facts, giving guests a fully immersive cultural experience.