Holistic dieters shy away from preservatives, which explains their fondness for natural produce and their distaste for Joan Rivers’ jokes, which are exclusively about the longevity of peanut butter. Keep it fresh with this Groupon.
C$29 for an Eight-Week Detox Diet Challenge Program (US$99 Value)
The eight-week detox diet aims to expunge toxins and food additives from the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph nodes, and skin. It starts with a four-week cleansing and ends with a maintenance phase wherein participants reintroduce foods back into their diets to maintain their weight. The package also includes the following:
- Grocery list and detailed diet plan
- Weekly challenges and check-ins
- Access to EatingPretty.com to check messages, review the plan, and receive motivation
- Access to workout videos, recipes, wellness articles, and online seminars
- Email support with Eating Pretty ambassadors
This deal's value is based in a different currency than its Groupon purchase price, so the exact discount and amount saved depend on the exchange rate.