All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Holistic dieters shy away from preservatives, which explains their fondness for natural produce and their distaste for Joan Rivers’ jokes, which are exclusively about the longevity of peanut butter. Keep it fresh with this Groupon.
$39 for an Eight-Week Weight-Loss Program ($99 Value)
Choose between the following programs:
- Tighten & Tone program for women
- The Man Plan program for men
Each package includes the following:
- Grocery list and detailed diet plan
- Weekly challenges and check-ins
- Access to EatingPretty.com to check messages, review the plan, and receive motivation
- Access to workout videos, recipes, wellness articles, and online seminars
- Email support with Eating Pretty ambassadors
The Tighten & Tone plan aims to help women who need to lose weight or slim down, whereas the detox plan works to eliminate and neutralize toxins and fats spawned from a chemical- and preservative-heavy diet. The Man Plan aims to get male participants achieving optimal weight loss and muscle gain with simple, non-restrictive diets. All programs work to help clients re-balance their diets, slim their figures, and replace feelings of lethargy with energy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, program expires 8 weeks from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.