All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 1, 2012
Reviewed April 6, 2012
Reviewed March 21, 2012
What You'll Get
Each American state hosts its own culinary traditions, from the oven-mitt of Michigan to the tongue of Florida, forever greedily lapping up the Gulf of Mexico. Shape your own tour of U.S. cuisine with today's Groupon to Eats! American Grill. Choose from the following options:
- For $13, you get lunch for two (up to a $27.96 total value). Lunch includes:
- Two sandwiches or salads (up to an $11.49 value each)
- Two non-alcoholic drinks (up to a $2.49 value each)
- For $22, you get lunch for four (up to a $55.92 total value). Lunch includes:
- Four sandwiches or salads (up to an $11.49 value each)
- Four non-alcoholic drinks (up to a $2.49 value each)
- For $30, you get dinner for two (up to a $59.97 total value). Dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two entrees, salads, or sandwiches (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Two pints of domestic draft beer (up to a $5 value each)
- For $48, you get dinner for four (up to a $119.94 total value). Dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Four entrees, salads, or sandwiches (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Four pints of domestic draft beer (up to a $5 value each)
Eats! American Grill rounds up local delicacies and regional specialties from the entire culinary fabric of the United States, stitching together a menu of favorites in a casual, family-friendly atmosphere. Fuel up for a cross-country jaunt with unique appetizers such as pineapple fritters, a Hawaiian staple traditionally strung onto a lei. Headlining the salad bill, the cobb traces its iceberg and romaine roots and savory chopped toppings to the 1937 Brown Derby in Hollywood. Hot and hearty sandwiches abound, including the famous philly cheesesteak, an Amoroso's roll enfolding rib-eye shavings, sautéed onions, and choice filet cut of Cheez Whiz. Bottles of classic IBC root beer and Boylan's birch beer make for a cool and fizzy counterpoint. At dinner, a seafood-heavy entree menu also finds room to condense an entire backyard cookout onto a single plate, minus the splashes of kiddie-pool water, with a dish of grilled chicken breast and a half-rack of baby back ribs.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for carryout or catering. Not valid at World of Beer or for the Eats! Challenge. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About EATS! American Grill
EATS! American Grill culls its Americana-infused recipes from all across the country, creating a menu that ranges from cheesesteaks that pay homage to Philadelphia to marinated cuts of salmon that honor the Pacific Northwest. Patrons kick off their meals with New York buffalo wings, fried green tomatoes, or soups such as the 1880 Texas Chili, which evokes the 1800s with its old-fashioned spices rather than its refusal to believe in the Internet. Main dishes range from burgers and sandwiches to more upscale fare of crab cakes and rib-eye steaks. Visitors lounging at tables or seated at the full bar can tune in to the eatery’s 10 high-definition TVs, which glow with local teams’ games or entertainment for the younger set, such as Nickelodeon shows or stock reports about the market rate of Hot Wheels.