Kayaking is a workout that surrounds you with nature, like chopping down a tree or escaping from a coffin. Look alive with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $55 for a four-hour Lake Eau Claire kayaking trip for two ($110 value)
- $85 for an eight-hour Lake Eau Claire kayaking trip for two ($170 value)
- $65 for a four-hour kayak rental with geocaching for two ($130 value)
- $195 for a two-day kayak rental and one-night motel stay for two ($390 value)
- $182 for a two-day kayak rental and one night of camping for two ($375 value)
After boarding a complimentary shuttle and getting outfitted with a kayak, paddles, and personal flotation devices, kayaking pairs spend half or full days rowing across the waters of Lake Eau Claire or Eau Claire River. For lake trips, EC Adventures provides waterproof maps to locate adventuring areas or scrape barnacles from their kayaks.
EC Adventures, LLC
Taking its name from its location along the Eau Claire River and Lake Eau Claire, EC Adventures commands a fleet of kayaks and canoes for visiting explorers. The lake bisects the river into two forks, with a different adventure waiting at each end. On the South Fork, calm waters carry paddlers north from Coon Fork County Park, offering beginners and families the chance to calmly enjoy the forested surroundings. The North Fork runs from the Lake Eau Claire Dam to Lake Altoona, where the waters hit a brisk tempo, breaking into small patches of rapids. Visitors may also enjoy the lake itself, follow a map provided for lake trips to secluded islands, sunny beaches, and patches of water frequented by indigenous fish.
“Great couple of guys who work hard, and provide a great service.”
“Great customer service we had a fun day.”
“The guys there were great to work with!!”