All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 6 days ago
· Reviewed May 23, 2018
What You'll Get
- $49 for an E-Careers Facebook and social-media training package ($386 list price). Each package includes 19 online video courses with two hours on Facebook marketing and 3.8 hours on sales and marketing.
E-Careers Social-Media Training Courses
The E-Careers social-media training package arms students with the know-how needed to harness the power of social media, target appropriate markets, and plan successful marketing campaigns. A collection of 19 online video courses with step-by-step instruction guides pupils through more than five hours of training on a variety of sales and marketing subjects. Available on any computer with Internet access and audio output, the 20-minute courses move at the student’s own pace and require no prior technical skills. A tutor support hotline gives learners added guidance and a second set of ears for practicing dramatic monologues.
- 19 marketing courses ranging from email marketing and targeting your market to closing a sale
- Interactive 20-minute courses
- Developed in cooperation with Facebook
- Much like operating a stapler, no technical skills needed
- More than five hours of training
- Available on any computer with Internet access and audio
- Step-by-step instruction using show-and-ask training techniques
- 12 months of online course access
- 24-hour customer support
- Interactive chat room facility
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Valid for English language only. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, package expires 12 months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
e-Careers helps students flesh out their résumés and advance their careers with continuing education, available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The company hosts study programs that detail children’s education, web design, and most foreign languages, excluding the language of robot love. To simulate the traditional classroom experience as much as possible, a variety of courses come to life with animated content, video and audio training, and virtual laboratories. Likewise, communicative features such as discussion boards allow participants to collaborate and converse, eliminating the need to send tweets when the teacher’s back is turned.