Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $81.50 total value)
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $81.50 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- Two salads (up to $11 value each)
- Two entrees (up to $25 value each)
- One dessert (up to $9.50 value)
Click to see the full menu.
Ecco Boston's staff matches wines and specialty martinis with culinary counterparts drawn from a menu of Italian-inspired steak, seafood, and pasta. Suggested wine pairings help servers increase flavor synergy, enhancing the lobster mac 'n' cheese’s fontina cheese and buttery crumbs with a sauvignon blanc hailing from New Zealand. They also embellish meals or stories about their last fishing expedition with the wildflower martini, a blend of Absolut wild tea vodka, St. Germain, ginger, and lemon juice.
Situated less than a five-minute drive from Logan Airport, Ecco Boston's houses a geometrically diverse dining room crowded with rectangular and circular leather booths. A signature wall scribbled with autographs reveals the John Hancocks of the restaurant’s myriad guests, and artistic clusters of light bulbs spread warmth across orange couches and exposed brick. The seasonal outdoor patio provides a nice spot to enjoy a leisurely weekend brunch or a romantic dinner under the stars.