All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Customers participate in indoor cycling classes which are designed to improve their strength, stamina, and help to lose weight.
- View the class schedule
- Class size: Up to 40 participants
- Amenities: showers, vanity tables with hair-dryers, lockers, resting area, shop
- Participants must be older than 13 and at least 5’0” tall
- What to wear: fitting shorts, cycling shorts, athletic capris or pants
- About the instructors: All instructors are professional fitness trainers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Echelon Studio
This 4300 square feet state-of-the-art studio offers demanding workouts in a comfortable atmosphere. Echelon Studio's team of professional instructors aim to get anyone to their best level of ﬁtness. Their “Never Ride Alone” philosophy is simple: it is all about the customer. That's why they go an extra mile to make everyone feel that they are a part of the team. Some classes are even live-streamed to thousands of subscribers on the Echelon Fit App to build a strong community of riders who motivate each other. Each bike features a device which displays pace, resistance, and eﬀort levels so athletes can easily track their progress. The studio amenities include lockers, showers, cycling shoes, makeup and hair stations, retail, and an area to relax after class.