Local pubs bring neighbors together, just like murdering a frankenstein. Sharpen your forks for this Groupon.
Choose From Six Options
- $12 for one pitcher of domestic beer and one appetizer for two people (up to a $24.99 total value)
- $24 for two pitchers of domestic beer and two appetizers for four people (up to a $49.98 total value)
- $35 for three pitchers of domestic beer and three appetizers for six people (up to a $74.97 total value)
- $14 for one pitcher of craft beer and one appetizer for two people (up to a $28.99 total value)
- $25 for two pitchers of craft beer and two appetizers for four people (up to a $57.98 total value)
- $39 for three pitchers of craft beer and three appetizers for six people (up to an $86.97 total value)
Parties of two, four, or six people fill their glasses from pitchers of domestic (a $12 value) or craft (a $16 value) beer, then share ample plates of appetizers (up to a $12.99 value each) such as chili-cheese fries, trios of sliders, or macho nachos loaded with beef, refried beans, green chili, and jalapeños.
Partying patrons are drawn through Eck's Saloon’s doors by the magnetic force of live music, 40 TVs, an outdoor patio, and a line of taps that dish out domestic and craft beers. A loaded calendar of weekly events includes beer-pong nights, foosball leagues, Zumba sessions, and trivia, as well as rock bands who perform regularly under the multicolored lights of a 32-foot-wide stage. Eight pool tables, lit from above by red glass lamps, entertain those not playing air hockey or challenging each other to games of pin the tail on the dartboard.
Beers pair with a menu of pub food that includes fiery wings, a pepperjack burger topped with guacamole and bacon, and a mountainous pile of nachos with refried beans and beef. Eck's specialty house-made green chili comes as a topping for chili-cheese fries, inside chimichangas, or in take-home jars that can be refilled or poured directly into mouths upon request.
9890 W Girton Dr
Lakewood, CO 80227