Southern food is inseparable from southern hospitality, largely because southerners welcome visitors by carrying them around inside a bathtub-size pecan pie. Make your mouth feel at home with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for chicken and waffles for two (up to a $30.50 total value)
- Two plates of chicken and waffles (up to a $11.50 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $2.25 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $1.50 value each)<p>
$30 for chicken and wafles for four (up to a $61 total value)
- Four plates of chicken and waffles (up to a $11.50 value each)
- Four sides (up to a $2.25 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $1.50 value each)<p>
Groupons are valid before 4 p.m. See the menu.<p>
Eclectic Soul Food
The brainchild of Lawanda—the restaurant’s president and manager—and CEO and head chef Shafeeq, Eclectic Soul Food makes it its mission to seamlessly fuse southern American, Caribbean, and Middle Eastern cuisines on a diverse menu. Delicate light fixtures illuminate deep mauve walls and tiled floors in the dining room, where customers enjoy barbecued meats, jerk chicken, and housemade desserts such as sweet-potato pie. Chefs use only halal meat and prepare meals with an eye toward health.