Choose from Five Options
- $49 for window tinting on any two front doors ($100 value)
- $99 for window tinting on a two-door car or truck ($200 value)
- $129 for window tinting on a four-door car or truck ($260 value)
- $189 for window tinting on any SUV or van ($400 value)
- $150 for a clear ceramic extreme-heat-blocking window tint on a full windshield ($300 value)
Eclipse Window Tinting Inc.
For more than 20 years, Eclipse founder Bryan Corder has specialized in applying window tint to cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs. In addition to protecting drivers by minimizing road glare and UV rays, his tint keep passengers more comfortable by keeping cabins cooler, even on very sunny days. He and his team use Suntek films instead of alternatives with less longevity. Beyond vehicles, they also apply tint to windows on homes and commercial buildings that can benefit from some extra shade. Besides tinting, technicians also apply paint protection film to vehicles that help protect against chips and scuffs caused by small rocks, insects, and meteorites on the road.