Professional carpet cleaners provide eco-friendly cleaning services for a more tidy living environment
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 30 miles of zip code 94519
- Not valid for stairs, upholstery, mattresses, and for moving furniture
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Eco-friendly products: yes
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes up to 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Need To Know
About Eco Carpet Clean
With its stable of top-shelf green products, Eco Carpet Clean dispels the myth that eco-friendly products aren't as effective as harsh chemicals. The team lifts away ground-in stains and pungent pet odors with their 100% natural concoctions. The team even turns their sanitizing technology to eradicating pet hair and dust mites from furniture and mattresses.