One-weekend scuba course, which includes an excursion to Catalina Island and PADI Scuba diver certification once requirements are met
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Pool lesson on Saturday
- Catalina Island boat diving excursion on Sunday
- Home study tools
- All rental equipment
- Sunday meals
- PADI Scuba Diver Certification Card
- Group course
- Course duration: two days, about nine hours each day; about nine hours of homework before the weekend will be required.
- Dive locations: pool, Catalina Island
- About the instructors: PADI Certified Instructors
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older or 15 or older with written consent from parent or guardian
About Eco Dive Center
Eco Dive Center’s dedication to water conservation shines through in its educational programs. The dive team teaches its students not only about scuba diving, but how to properly care for and respect the underwater world. It’s much more than just a water-safety school and aquatics emporium, although it does house dive gear from renowned brands such as Bare and Oceanic in its 5,000 square-foot store. And it does, of course, certify students in both basic open-water PADI skills and more advanced specialties, such as rescue and first-response.