What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$75 for an interior detail (C$150 value)
- C$85 for an exterior detail (C$170 value)
- C$145 for one interior and exterior detail (C$300 value)
Interior detailing includes:
- deep cleaning, deodorizing, and sanitizing of vinyl, leather, dash, and panels
- carpet and seat steam cleaning and shampoo
- exterior wash
- interior and exterior window wash
Exterior detail includes:
- high speed polishing
- paint restoration
- cleaning or door jams, wheel wells, rims, and tires
- exterior polish of window and mirrors
Chamois: Leaving Cars Shiny and Dry
Chamois cloth isn’t your typical towel. Read on to learn why auto detailers love its drying power.
On first glance, chamois might not seem like a great material for drying. It doesn’t have the plush fibers of a cotton towel, the dense sponginess of a microfiber cloth, or the fast action of a strong gust of wind. It just looks like an irregular piece of leather—which is exactly what it is. Chamois cloths are made of lambskin or sheepskin that’s been tanned (a way of chemically preserving leather) with cod-liver oil to make it ultra soft and durable, as well as resistant to mold and mildew. While it may look smooth, the leather is very porous and consequently very absorbent.
Chamois’s drying capabilities are twofold. When damp, its flat surface molds to the hood or sides of a vehicle or a bald person’s head. This creates a tight seal that squeegees off excess water as the auto detailer slowly pulls the cloth along the car’s body. The water that doesn’t get pushed off the surface is readily absorbed: according to New Zealand’s largest chamois producer, a chamois cloth can take in up to five times its weight in water. Meanwhile, the pores also trap particles of dirt, dust, and grime to prevent them from scratching the car’s surface.
- Since it’s soft and lint-free, chamois leather also can be used to remove smudges from smartphone screens, tablets, and TVs.
- Synthetic versions, such as ShamWow, have similarly absorbent properties. These are typically made from polyvinyl alcohol or a nonwoven rayon blend, and some claim to absorb more than twice as much as a natural chamois.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. New clients only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. $20-$50 charge for mini vans, SUVs, station wagons, crossovers, and pickup trucks. $20-$50 charge for salt build up, pet hair or extra soil, and stained interior. $15-$30 fee for bugs removal from exterior. Certain restrictions apply for exterior surface scratches. Merchant's standard 24 hour cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price) Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.