Choose from Three Options
- $11 for $20 worth of Italian cuisine for a party of two or more for lunch, served until 3 p.m.
- $23 for an Italian dinner for two ($44.85 total value)
- $42 for an Italian dinner for four ($89.70 total value)<p>
For each pair, dinner includes:
- One appetizer or salad (up to $10.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to $16.95 value each)<p>
Click to see the full menu.<p>
Eddie's Napoli's Italian Restaurant
At Eddie's Napoli's Italian Restaurant, family recipes are used to craft Italian classics such as chicken breast tossed with linguine and white-wine-lemon sauce and seafood dishes such as a decadent lobster-and-crab ravioli dish smothered in cream sauce. The pizzas, though, are New York–style, crowned with toppings ranging from artichokes to meatballs. On weekends, sets of smooth live music add to the ambience.
88% of 59 customers recommend
“Delicious food and great service!! Love!”
“Very nice atmosphere. Food is good and so was the service. Just don't sit too close to the live music if they have it if you want to be able to visit with your table...”
“Very nice atmosphere. Food is good and so was the service. Just don't sit too close to the live music if they have it if you want to be able to visit with your table mates. I prefer it without the live music.”
“Great seafood dishes and sauces.”